Rabu, 04 Januari 2012

Intoducing: NORAZO

Norazo? what is that? Who is that? Yeah..those are common question that I get when I talked about Norazo. Norazo is a duo group from Korea. never heard before?? No wonder. Because Norazo such a underrated star isn't like Korean Idol Group that become a huge sensation these days. They have debuted since 2005. 2005?? Are you kidding? No I'm not!
Their first debuted song was "Happy Song". Untill now NORAZO has released five albums (the 5th album has been released on November 4th, 2011). Five albums?? Are you serious?? Yes I am.. But why we never heard about them before? I think it is because public has got a brainwashed before about KPOP. KPOP is about Idol group music (Boy/Girl group. for example Super Junior, 2PM, ShiNee, B2ST, SNSD/Girl's Generation, KARA, T-Ara, etc). Norazo's music are not really familiar. Even in Korea itself. But they have loyal fans. Mostly in Korea and Japan. But, now their fans are increased. Not only from Korea, Japan and all over Asia but also from Europe and America.

When you listen to their songs, you may think this is not music. This is a joke. Yeah..they look like a foolish singer. But they are very talented. They have amazing voices.. Easy listening songs are their excess. 
Through this blog, I wanna share with you about them. About their music and about their recent activities. I don't force you to love them. I just offer to you different taste of  Korean music which is full filled with Idol group. This is a unique taste of KPOP.

On next entries, I will tell you more about NORAZO. Their history, the members, their albums, their songs, and many more. Please enjoy their music..^^ Thank you..

2 komentar:

  1. I´ll translate your post in spanish (I´m going to respect your credits and source).

    Thank you!

    BalasHapus
  2. Hai.....terima kasih sudah membahas tentang mereka.....saya jatuh cinta dengan Norazo ketika nonton Immortal Song 2. Saya bukan penggemar K-Pop, tapi saya suka dengar Immortal Song karena banyak penyanyi bagus. Dan saya jatuh cinta dengan Norazo. Boleh kita kopi darat kapan2 :)

    BalasHapus